1. Build your Network – Don’t be shy to connect with new people. If they reject you, their loss.
2. Volunteer – It will help reduce the Unemployment Gap.
3. Learn new skills – Keep learning. Keep growing
4. Pound the pavement. Why not drop off your resume in person. Meet people.
5. Formulate a plan. Job searching is a job in itself. Everyday plan out your job searching activities.
Don’t be discouraged. A tree doesn’t grow in a day. Remember it’s not about how many no’s you get. It’s about that one “YES.” Shake of rejection and disappointment and keep going. Your time will come!